Friday, March 23, 2018

ARIZONA -WENDY ROGERS FOR CONGRESS 1st DISTRICT

Friends,
   Here is a candidate that is mad enough to challenge the establishment and get something done.  Lee


Dear Conservatives,

The Congress did it again. Tom O'Halleran did it again.

They sold us out. The $1.3 trillion Omnibus bill just passed the house after 2 days of cramming it through.

Thousands of pages. No time to read it. Tom O'Halleran and a bunch of Establishment Republicans voted with him.

What was in it? Nothing good.
  • Sanctuary cities? Funded.
  • Planned Parenthood? Funded.
  • Gun control (Fix NICS)? Passed.
  • A massive increase in our national debt. Funded.
What wasn't in it? None of the things the people voted for.
  • The Obamacare repeal. Missing.
  • Funding for the border wall. Missing.
  • Spending cuts. Missing.
I am tired of it, Ed. I really am. That is why I am running for Congress in Arizona's 1st Congressional District.

We need to Drain the Swamp of these people who are undermining our fiscal security and national security at the same time.

Do you know why I think the Democrats and Establishment Republicans have teamed up to pass this bill? Because they want to hand the Congress over to the Democrats in 2018 so they can impeach and challenge the President without having to take ownership.

Republican squishes would rather Nancy Pelosi lead the charge against President Trump. That is what is going on. That way the weak-kneed Republican establishment can stay in office while blaming Nancy Pelosi for all of the problems.

Nobody wants to stop this but a few brave souls like me and conservatives in the House. When elected, I will stop it. I don't care. I have been up against the grain my whole life.

One of the first female pilots in the United States Air Force? Check. Entrepreneur running my own business? Check. Homeschool mom who took the education of her kids into her own hands? Check. One of the first people to endorse President Trump in Arizona during the primary? Check.

I don't care about them. I care about you and our nation.

But I need your help. I need to raise $100,000 by the end of the month. Will you give $50, $100, or $250 right now? The Swamp will be coming through my reports in 9 days. Our campaign needs to show strength.

You have stood with me or the president in times past. Stand with me today. Let's drain the Swamp and finally get done what the people want for once!

America First. Arizona First.

Sincerely yours,

Wendy


Wendy Rogers, Lt Col USAF (ret)
Republican candidate for Congress
Arizona's 1st Congressional District

P.S. I have a federal deadline coming up on March 31st when we must raise $100,000. Will you contribute $25, $50, or $100 right now to help me reach my goal? Maximum per individual you can give is $2,700, $5,400 per coupl

No comments:

Post a Comment