Thursday, July 27, 2017

ALABAMA - THE BLACK SPHERE SUPPORTS JUDGE ROY MOORE AS DO I!

"The Republican establishment is in or at near panic mode about the upcoming Alabama Senate race."
-- CNN

Friend,

According to a recent CNN report, Mitch McConnell is "alarmed" about me leading in the polls heading into the final four weeks before the August 15Republican Primary.


In fact, when recently asked what he thought about the possibility of U.S. Senator Roy Moore, Mitch McConnell "made it clear he does not want a conservative rebel in a GOP conference already difficult to manage."

In other words, Mitch McConnell is desperate to replace Jeff Sessions with a go-along-to-get-along insider who will do the establishment's bidding in Washington.

Friend, I've got a message for Mitch McConnell:
Friend, I've got a 15-year track record of standing up and fighting with everything I've got to defend individual liberty and Constitutional government.

That's why Mitch McConnell and his big money boys are going all-out to defeat me.

They couldn't control Jeff Sessions.

And they know they won't control me.

That's why I'm asking you to please chip in the maximum donation you can afford immediately to my campaign's Defeat the Establishment Money Bomb to help me defeat McConnell and his big money boys.

Thank you so much for all you do.

I really appreciate it.


God Bless,
Judge Roy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment