Monday, April 3, 2017

LAS VEGAS - WARD 6 - VOTE FOR MICHELE FIORE - TUESDAY APRIL 5 IS ELECTION DAY!

Tomorrow is Election Day!
 
Friends,

Please vote tomorrow--I need your help to Get Out The Vote! If you live in Ward 6 or know someone who does, please share this valuable information with them.

Unlike years past, voters may visit any of the City of Las Vegas vote sites listed below tomorrow to cast their ballot. A voter does not have to report to his or her assigned precinct to cast a ballot. You can use any of these sites within the City of Las Vegas to cast your ballot.

 
 
I am asking for your vote and support to help make Las Vegas a great place to live, work and play. You can find out more about my vision for the City of Las Vegas at my website, VoteFiore.com
 
If you or someone you know in Ward 6 is on the fence this election, please call me at 702-210-8460. Otherwise, get out and vote!

P.S. - Did you get a chance to see my ad on the front page of today's Las Vegas Review-Journal? Please be sure to show it to your Ward 6 friends to remind them to vote in tomorrow's election!
 

 

 I need your help. Let me know if you're willing to walk a precinct, make phone calls, or make a contribution now. Together, we will stand up for our shared values at City Hall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment