Monday, March 13, 2017

LAS VEGAS CANDIDATE (Ward 6 City Council) ENDORSED BY FIREFIGHTER UNION!

I've been endorsed by the Las Vegas Firefighters!
 
 
Friends,

I wanted you to be the first to know! This weekend I learned that the city's firefighter union has endorsed me to be the next city councilwoman for Ward 6. 
 
 

I am honored and humbled to receive their support and pledge to them--and to you--that I will make sure our firefighters have what they need to keep Las Vegans safe.

Thank you, Firefighters!


Pasta on Tuesday!
 

Please join me at my home for pasta, drinks and discussion about how to Make Ward 6 Great Again! There will be plenty of great discussion about how to improve our community and the upcoming election. I hope to see you there! 
 

Bumper Stickers are Here!

 

Friends,

  I am so thrilled to announce that Michele Fiore for Las Vegas City Council, Ward 6 official campaign bumper stickers have arrived!

  One of these beautiful, high quality official campaign bumper stickers can be yours with
any contribution of $20.17 or more


  Your investment will help ensure that I can keep spreading my message of limited government, strong support for the Second Amendment and lower crime across Ward 6. 
 

  Simply contribute $20.17 or more via my website and I will mail you one of the stickers to the address supplied. If you'd like to use a different shipping address, please send me an email with the address you'd like to use.

 I need your help. Let me know if you're willing to walk a precinct, make phone calls, or make a contribution now. Together, we will stand up for our shared values at City Hall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment